Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Dear Reader

This is a compilation of works done for and by my students in my English 97, beginning writing and grammar course. It's been a great quarter and as one of my students wrote, "My teacher was never lacking in the area of assigning homework." So thank you to my students for all their hard work and for being guinea pigs, in a sense, in the computer lab and with these blogs. They've had to do a lot and be very flexible and I've appreciated their efforts and willingness to try and learn.

I've included in my eportfolios several pieces: a major writing assignment that I use to instruct students on how to write a process paper, a blog assignment that we all enjoyed, an example of some descriptive writing that past students have done, and finally, a writer's choice, a list of skeletons, that I've always found fun to do with students.

Thanks for taking the time to look at our collective work. It's the write attitude!

No comments: